|Size||1/2 In. Barb x 1/2 In. MPT|
|Unit of Measurement||BAG|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan, Republic of China|
The SharkBite PEX Poly Alloy Barb Connector is an easy to install, low-cost solution to connect to PEX tubing to an NPT threaded pipe or fitting. They are suitable for potable water distribution and hydronic heating applications. SharkBite PEX Poly Alloy Barb fittings can be used in both a stainless steel clamp system, or a copper crimp ring system as well (each sold separately). Approvals: ASTM F2159, NSF/ANSI 61, NSF 372.
- Compatible with PEX or PE-RT pipe
- Made from high performance Acudel Polymer
- Connects to PEX pipe with Copper Crimp Rings or Stainless Steel Clamp Rings
- Minimum working temperature 33F at 160 psi
- Maximum working temperature 200F at 80 psi
- Certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating system applications
There are no reviews yet.