|Pressure Rating||200 psi|
|Connection Type||Push Fit|
|Temperature Rating||200 F|
|For Use With||Underground/Behind-The-Wall|
|Unit of Measurement||Each|
|Country of Origin||Australia|
Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Repair pipe or install a new water line with one fitting using the slip feature no wasted pipe. Slip feature allows for two inches of rigid copper or CPVC pipe to be cut out of an existing line and connected back together with the Disconnect Clip to slide the fitting back to the other end of pipe. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Ideal for adding a new water line into an existing plumbing system
- Slip end only suitable for copper and CPVC.
- A Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs are required to use this product.
- Large diameter fittings (1-1/4 In. – 2 In.) require a Stiffener (sold separately) when connecting to PEX pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Approved for behind-the-wall applications with no access panels.
- Rated for 200 psi and 200F (93C).
- 25-year warranty.
There are no reviews yet.