|Size||1/2 In. x 3/8 In. x 3/8 in.|
|Unit of Measurement||Each|
|Country of Origin||China|
Used to control and shut off water flow to fixtures or appliances for maintenance and repair. Innovative design with 1/2 In. push-to-connect inlet makes for quick installation and quarter-turn, full-port brass ball valve makes for easy operation. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Sleek chrome finish for an attractive appearance
- Quarter-turn full-port brass ball valve
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC and PE-RT HDPE pipe
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed
- Can be installed in wet lines
- Ideal for working in tight spaces
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately)
There are no reviews yet.