|Connection Type||Push Fit|
|Unit of Measurement||Each|
|Country of Origin||Australia|
1/2 In. SB x 1/2 In. x 8 in. L Copper Tube. Stub-Out Elbow used during rough-in plumbing phase to enable a fixture to be installed after the drywall is completed and painted. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation during rough-in to enable a fixture to be installed after the drywall is completed and painted. Simply cut the stub-out and attach the necessary supply stop to finish the installation.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required
- Approved for underground & behind-the-wall applications with no access panels (wrapping required when burying underground)
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately)
- Rated for 200 psi and 200F (93C)
- 25-year warranty
There are no reviews yet.