|Size||1/2 In. SB x 3/4 In. MHT x 10 In.|
|Body Material||Stainless Steel-Coated Brass|
|Unit of Measurement||Each|
|Country of Origin||China|
SharkBite Anti-Siphon Sillcock 1/2 In. frost-free, lead-free. Has an integrated 1/2 In. push-to-connect inlet that is compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipes and a 3/4 In. garden hose outlet. The shut-off is located at the inlet of the sillcock to drain the water from the line to protect the valve in freezing conditions. Comes with an integrated vacuum breaker to prevent backflow and a mounting flange to secure the valve. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors. Approved for behind-the-wall applications with no access panels. Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (sold separately).
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed
- Approved for behind-the-wall applications with no access panels
- Can be installed in wet lines
- Can be rotated for easier and faster installation
- Ideal for working in tight spaces
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately)
There are no reviews yet.