|Size||1 In. x 1 In. FNPT|
|Pressure Rating||200 psi|
|Temperature Rating||200 F|
|Unit of Measurement||Each|
|Country of Origin||Australia|
Female iron pipe end. Brass push fitting – no solder, glue, unions or tools required. UPC, IAPMO, and NSF-61 certified and approved. Fittings are removeable (with a disconnect clip) and reuseable. The fitting can be used with copper, PEX, and CPVC, and is rated at 200 deg. F., 200 P.S.I. It is made of 1-piece DZR brass. Fittings can be buried and placed behind drywall. Product is individually bagged. Manufactured to include no more than 0.25% weighted average lead content on wetted surfaces.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required
- Can be installed in wet lines
- Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels (wrapping required when burying underground)
- Large diameter fittings (1-1/4 In. – 2 In.) require a Stiffener (sold separately) when connecting to PEX pipe
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately)
- Rated for 200 psi and 200F (93C)
- 25-year warranty
There are no reviews yet.