|Size||3/4 In. Barb|
|Unit of Measurement||Each|
|Country of Origin||China|
The SharkBite PEX Barb Plug is an easy to install and low cost solution to cap off a PEX tubing line. The SharkBite PEX Barb fittings are compatible for potable water distribution and hydronic heating applications. These fittings can be used in both a stainless steel clamp system, or a copper crimp ring system as well (each sold separately). Approvals: ASTM F1807, NSF/ANSI 61, NSF 372.
- Compatible with PEX and PE-RT pipe
- Made from lead-free DZR Brass
- Connects to PEX pipe with copper crimp rings or stainless steel clamps
- Minimum working temperature 33F at 160 psi Maximum working temperature 200F at 80 psi
- Certified for potable and radiant heating applications
There are no reviews yet.