|Inlet Port||3/4 In.|
|Outlet Ports||1/2 In.|
|Material||DZR Lead Free Brass|
|Maximum Working Pressure||200 psi|
|Maximum Working Temperature||200 F|
|Unit of Measurement||Each|
|Country of Origin||China|
- Lead free DZR brass construction for durability and reliability
- Ideal in areas where water service is concentrated, such as bathrooms and kitchens.
- Compatible with PEX, copper and CPVC pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Fitting can be rotated on pipe after installation making it easier to work in tight spaces
- Designed for potable water distribution as well as hydronic heating applications
- Corrosion resistant to improve longevity
- Approved for behind-the-wall applications with no access panels.
- 200 psi maximum working pressure, 200F (93C) maximum temperature.
- The SharkBite Manifolds have been tested and certified to ASSE 1061, NSF/ANSI 61,