|Material||Braided Stainless Steel|
|Outlet Diameter||1/2 In.|
|Unit of Measurement||Each|
|Country of Origin||China|
The SharkBite Click Seal faucet connector combines a 1/2 In. push-to-connect 1/4 turn angle stop valve with a click seal faucet connector that provides an audible click that ensures a watertight connection to prevent overtightening. The 1/2 In. integrated flexible hose is comprised of braided stainless steel for corrosion resistance. Compatible with copper, PEX, CPVC and PE-RT pipes and does not require any use of solder, glue, additional unions or tools.
- Click seal connection ensures a watertight seal without overtightening
- Flexible design
- Braided stainless steel for corrosion resistance
- Compatible with copper, PEX, CPVC and PE-RT pipes and does not require any use of solder, glue, additional unions or tools
- One-piece integrated design for faster installation
- Ideal for working in tight spaces
There are no reviews yet.